AFA OpUs trigger sprays from Nexus Packaging utilise the OnePak™ pre-compression engine. This innovation controls the pressure inside the trigger head to ensure that product is delivered through the nozzle at a minimum of 3 bar pressure ensuring effective and consistent spray and foaming patterns.
There are numerous benefits of this trigger spray technology. It eliminates fall-off, dripping and leaking, reducing mess and keeping the user dry whilst in use. This is important when the chemicals involved are irritating to the skin such as with many cleaning products. The pressure in the trigger doesn’t drop below 3 bars ensuring the droplet size remains consistent, making for more predictable and easily targeted use.
See diagram below:
OnePak™ Pre-Compression – How it works.
• Compression is created when the piston is pushed into the sprayer.
• The liquid will seek the path of least resistance and attempt to leave the sprayer.
• The check valve is bias-closed, stopping the flow of liquid back into the dip tube.
• When liquid pressure reaches 3 bars / 43.5 psi, the priming dome valve “pops” open.
• This sudden release of the dome causes the liquid to be dispensed at high velocity creating very effective and consistent spray and foam patterns.
The OnePak™ pre-compression engine gives the OpUs trigger sprays from Nexus Packaging unrivalled performance when compared to any other trigger sprayers. This true pre-compression trigger sprayer provides superior spray and foam patterns while perpetually maintaining a primed, pressurised product.
Our environmentally-friendly, all-plastic construction, pre-compression functionality and stylish looks and feel enhances the value of any trigger packs and products.
To find out how we can help maximise the performance of your products please contact us on 0800 074 1031, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online Enquiry Form. Our AFA Trigger Sprayers are available throughout the UK in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Hull, Sheffield, Nottingham, Birmingham, Leicester, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Portsmouth, London and Plymouth.